Friday, March 13, 2009

Embryo

I must be pure and true
I must remain unmoved
I must grow and divide
I must remain inside
No wishing for the gold
No thought of letting go
I must remain curled
Protected from the world

I must dream tonight
Just like every night
I must stay alive
I must put up a fight
Against the needles that kill
Against the little white pills
I must believe in this tomb
In this teenage womb

There must be something else
Must be something good
Something on the outside
No need for me to hide
Somewhere I can run
When my time comes
Far away from here...
Far away...So far away

2 comments:

Mayur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mayur said...

i must praise this abode of womb...so much peaceful....u go anywhere far away but may not find a crib like this.....