Saturday, March 14, 2009

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam

A 100 years you gave to me
To understand what Life truly is
I wasted 25 in making myself
The rest I spent making memories
I got entangled in these strings
One called Desire...the other one Greed
One held me down, while the other one squeezed
Took the breath right out of me
Broke me into little entities

So I sit here under a moonless sky
Trying to figure out how the puzzle is
Am I the hand that completes the picture
Or am I just a forgotten piece
I am a little dazed... a little lost
But believe me when I say it all
What is done is done,
But don't turn a blind eye to what is to come
Give me a chisel and I will break this wall
I am not afraid anymore...
Not afraid to lose it all...
Not ashamed if I have to crawl...

A 100 years you gave to me
All I needed was this moment

"Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam"I Will Either Find A Way Or Make One

No comments: