Saturday, January 31, 2009

Your forever sun

Come...and light my flame...
Let me ignite, let me kindle, let me burn.
I will become the ember, the flicker, the flame
I will become the candle...melting to give you life
Drink me down like alcohol...
Pour me into the grass, under this magnifying glass
Char me black to the bones...don't ever give up...
Become the blaze...become the pyre...
Come...incinerate me... till your heart desires.


Maybe when your inferno dies out...
Then you might be able to see through the smoke
I was never the gun...I was never the spark....
I was never the gasoline...I was never the bark...
Maybe then you will realize that I can never burn...
Maybe then you will realize that I will forever burn...

I was beside you all along....
Your ever eminent sun...

No comments: