Friday, January 2, 2009

In my peace

This emptiness surrounding me...enveloping the air like the fog outside my window. "Oh child...break free" my heart screams...as it sits chained to the tree."Oh child...release" my brain comforts...as it holds on to hope in the ever dying light. My skin soaks cold in the mist, as shapes form and dissolve in the gray...the cold...wet gray. Its not death, its not loneliness...its an odd form of peace. The one that knocks on your soul and wants to talk...the peace who stares into your eyes...waiting for you to blink first. It yanks out your desires and drags them through the streets...questioning your judgment at every turn. It questions...interrogates your mind...your morals...your sanity. Like the every swinging pendulum, my mind shifts...so ever restless...fading into fantasies...only to fade out again.

Give me fire...and i shall give you light.

No comments: