Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just a Coincidence?

You may think i am paranoid...you may think i am overreacting...making thoughts where none exist...but...i am just wondering! Not concluding! Not questioning! Just...wondering!

Your probably wondering what i am blabbering on about...then scroll below and read what i wrote one 16th November, 2008..."Awaiting the storm"... read it closely...and think for a second. I mentioned "its midnight again...eight more to go before it begins". i wrote this on the 16th...a few days later...they came from the sea...and landed on the shores of Mumbai where the battle raged! I know this sounds stupid...i am not claiming to be able to see the future or anything...but im creeped out here ok! Because this isnt the first time this has happened to me...

Start of the year...1st jan 2008, i had a dream. In my dream, Death came to me...or in more accurate terms...the messenger of death..."Yamraaj". this sounds really stupid...it did to me aswell at that moment. He told me its my Grandma's time. I asked him when...he replied..."2008"....i asked him "how will she go?"....to which he replied "when the time comes...you shall see"...after which i saw my family members clearing out my grandma's room. I woke up laughing at this dream! Because my grandma was one of the healthiest person in the family. At 99, she was fit..independent...and lively.

She fell sick a week later...and passed away a month later.

You still think i am nuts....then read on...

February, 2007, i was at my aunts place. My uncle had been sick for quite some time..he had a heart attack a few years back...liver failure...lung infections...and god knows wat. Doctors had given him a month at max.....he outlived the time limit by a couple of years. But tat weekend...i was at my aunts place, helping my aunt and my sister in law take care of my uncle who's condition had deteriorated all of a sudden. He was bed-ridden...and in a miserable state. I would spend the nights in his room...sleeping by the side of his bed...half asleep...half awake...my ears always attentive to my uncle's voice, in case he wanted something the middle of the night. He was in a bad condition...coughing...breathing hard...weak! One night...as i sat by his side and wrote in my journal...i wrote words which i can never forget. I wrote..."He breathes like his chest is rusted...the weakest i have ever seen him. He seems to be fighting a war....and losing. Like this is his last night...."

He passed away the next morning!

It doesn't stop here. I sleep walked and started talking about bombs and wars...before 9/11 happened! As a kid...I had a reoccurring dream in which my grandma was holding a baby. She was running...climbing coiled stairs...with a Lion chasing her. When she reached the top...she dropped the baby into my hands. I dreamed that over and over again...until one day we got a call that my aunt had given birth to a little baby girl. I didnt even know she was having a baby! And i think her sun sign is Leo aswell!

I know that this sounds stupid...absurd....crazy....a COINCIDENCE! but what can i do! i am no psychic who sees the future...neither am i a tarot reader who makes money outta telling ppl their future! All i am saying is.....THIS IS WAY TOO CREEPY FOR MY LIKING! And im pretty damn sure im not the only one out there to whom this happens to!

Sometimes i wonder if i can see death approaching. An instinct... a sixth sense?.....naaaah! Its all bullshit! But hey....this doesnt mean that i am gonna stop writing....or stop dreaming!

9 comments:

ZooFugitive said...

When am I going to die??... :) Wait, don't tell me u freaky bastard!!
Does prior knowledge of an event change the way the event is going to happen or is the event inevitable??

Akash Verma said...

the question my friend is....whether you can differentiate between knowing and understanding! ....i was never good at solving puzzles nor will i ever be!

This actually reminds me of the time in 1st year when we had the talk about "The concept of Time" during our nighter for the physics exam! ...remember...we discussed "are we moving forward into time"...like the light moving into the darkness..."or are we placing ourselves into time"...like a hand fitting into a glove!...

Do we know?...or do we not know?...the question my friend is...do we accept! :-)

vC said...

Dude u got some power!!
power to see across..
or might be everyone of us has but its U who is able to comprehend..

Akash Verma said...

hmmm...interesting!....though i would love to have x-ray vision....or the ability to stop time...or superspeed....stuff like tat! but i guess i will take wat i have!

I GOTTTTT THE POWER!! ooooh yeah...oooh yeah!

hahahahahahahahaha

reema said...

omg....i am sooooo scared... r u fo real?..."creeps..creeps"

Nishan Marc Pereira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nishan Marc Pereira said...

Hmmmm....Yeah u are rite when you say that we have to accept what we know is inevitable.....but why oh why did we not take that first train on our journey to Kanpur...."Why Mr. Akash....Why??"

Akash Verma said...

@reema: don't be scared my child...i havent dreamed of ur grand finale...yet! hehehehe

@ marcpereira: in reply to ur current question..."because we chose to"...muhuhuhahaha...i think u know wat i meant...but choices Mr. Pereira are like peanuts!..................you dont know if u have a bad one until u crack it open and find a shriveled little nut inside! ... or until the bad taste hits u!... in some peoples case..who dont bother seeing the nut and just prefer to pop in the mouth!

Ozzie said...

man... cant u ever foresee anything beautiful.... all you "sense" is death ??

that birth dream was a small distraction i guess....

and hey try to get more sleep before a scary exam... it might just help ;)