Monday, April 5, 2010

Run through the Jungle

I was running through the jungle and i fell
Oh baby...i fell and fell and never got up
Lay there amongst the autumn leaves
Looked up and saw the birds of prey
I was running to something baby
I was running to get away
That's when i fell... fell and never got up.

Ran past the mountains and over the seas
Through the trees and over the hills
I ran from the glory baby, i ran from the thrills
I ran right through hell, fire on my heels
Even the fucking devil couldn't get a hold of me
Took a moment to Look up at heaven and baby that's when I fell
That's when i fell... fell and never got up.

They came looking for me but i wasn't going back
They thought they could take me
Told them to fuck off and never come back
I ran from the city baby, I ran from the cage
I ran right back from where i came
That's when i fell baby... that's when i fell
That's when i fell... fell and never got up

No comments: